Best in class Covid-Safety measures safeguard your family health.
Keep your child safe, happy, and learning. Download our Covid Health and Safety Plan. Evidence-Based Guidance from Experts protects your family from Covid-19
Social Distancing Minimizes Exposure
To keep your child safe, only staff and students come inside the school, and there is only one child at a time who is dropped off and picked up by one adult. Additional social distancing measures include:
- Hand washing as a child joins the classroom and throughout the day.
- Continuous cleaning of materials and surfaces throughout the day.
- Reme-Halo on our HVAC kills bacteria and viruses on surfaces and in the air. We have Covid Policy and cleaning protocols in place.
- Snack, Lunchboxes, and Nap Cots stay spaced out.
- We spend most of our day in our Outdoor Classroom.
Building Blocks Preschool would like to announce the generous gift from the Cole family of the installation of a REME HALO system. REME HALO is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOC’s (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria, and viruses. Click either logo to be transferred to their Website for more information.