Your child deserves the very best early education.
Are you looking for a fun place for your child to explore, investigate, create, grow, and be outdoors?
You found it!
We offer Curiosity-Driven Education.
Now Enrolling Call 248.889.2727
Building the Foundation for a Love of Learning and Lasting Friendships.
We would love to share with you how Building Blocks is a warm, holistic, trusted provider for over 16 years, and Michigan Green preschool to meet your family’s needs.
Building the Foundation for A LOVE of LEARNING. Questions Call Us at 248.889.2727 or email information@BuildingBlocksSchool.com to set up your private tour today!
- Now enrolling for our Nature Preschool Program-Sign up for our virtual OPEN HOUSE Monday, March 8, Friday, March 12, or Monday, March 15 at 6 PM
- Please contact email@example.com to schedule a Zoom tour or an after-hour tour of our school.
- Our Toddler program is on a waiting list. We will, however, we are always accepting applications for our waiting pool in the event a spot becomes available. Questions? Call for a tour today at 248.889.2727.
- Dreamy teacher, do you have a love for helping children grow? Come join our family….we are hiring! Nature Preschool Teacher/Assistant Teacher.
- What do our parents say about our school? Check out these parent testimonies here
- We have installed Award-Winning REME HALO on our HVAC that Kills bacteria and viruses on surfaces and in the air. We have Covid Policy and Cleaning protocols in place. And we spend most of our day outdoors.
- We are social because it’s all about the relationship. Check us out on
We believe that children have the right to live their childhood, not to be rushed through it. We believe that all children are capable of. We view every child as being full of potential and believe that all children have a natural desire to learn and make meaning of their world.
As informed and involved parents, you’ve already laid the foundation for your children’s learning. It’s our job to build on that foundation by providing the very best in developmentally appropriate early-learning opportunities.
Why Building Blocks?
High-quality early childhood education optimizes school readiness and leads to better academic performance among children in grades K–12. At Building Blocks, we’ve taken the most innovative learning tools from around the world and woven them into a curriculum that aligns with the State of Michigan’s goals and objectives for kindergarten students.
Our talented and dedicated teachers nurture all aspects of a student’s development—the social, the emotional, the cognitive, and the physical. This “whole child” approach to education makes young children constructors of their own learning, with teachers serving as their guides. Always thinking on their feet, Building Blocks teachers take cues from the children and adapt lessons on the fly to support students in their discoveries.
Children are at the heart of everything we do at Building Blocks Preschool. Our goal is to instill a “love for learning” in each child who passes through our doors. It’s more than just our goal—it’s our passion.
Creating relationships with teachers, classmates
and our environment gives our children a deep respect for each
other and the outdoors.
At Building Blocks Preschool, our teachers observe, document, and research children’s thinking and learning to guide and support and experiences. “We are excited that our nature preschool program runs year-round. There is so much to learn with Michigan’s four seasons. Our children become observers, noticing the big changes and the small ones”. The mission of Building Blocks Preschool is to “build a foundation for a love for learning.” With our inquire based-emergent curriculum, we incorporate outdoor play, nature exploration, and environmental practices, such as recycling and conservation.
The fundamental values are based on an image of children as curious, competent, and capable of co-constructing knowledge. From the moment of birth, children are engaged in a search for the meaning of life, seeking to understand the world that surrounds them and the relationships that they form and develop with others in their world. If we were talking to you on your first day here we would say, “Welcome to planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be or do or have. And your work here—your lifetime career—is to seek
Call 248.889.2727 or Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org